Certifications & Compliance
Our blast-resistant buildings are manufactured to meet the building codes that you require, as well as the necessary compliance required by your industry’s regulatory agencies. The following are a list of some of these certifications and the building codes.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality System
- National Electrical Code® (NEC®) – Current
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) 320/361
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Welding Society Certification
- International Building Code (IBC) – Current
All of our buildings are constructed to the highest specifications, to be completely API RP 752/753 compliant, and meet and exceed all safety guidelines and regulations.